- Interior and/or Exterior (inside or out) Walls, ceilings, doors/frames, trim and fences.
- Residential Homes, Condominiums and Townhomes (new build, remodel or re-paint)
- Single and multi-unit
- Commercial Projects such as Retail Shops, Medical Offices, Schools, Churches, Hotels and entire shopping centers/strip malls. (new build, renovations or re-paint)
- HOA perimeter walls, pool fencings, decks and community centers. (block/stucco, metal or wood)
- Interior and/or Exterior Drywall repair relating to painting project.
- Stucco repair relating to painting project.
- Popcorn ceiling removal, re-texture and paint.
- Doors (interior or exterior) paint and staining
- Cabinetry re-finish, paint
- Pool Deck coatings
- Epoxy coatings (flooring)
- Roof Coatings
Process in Overview
Interior Painting, Home (affordable residential) or Business
- Free, written quote prior to work to avoid confusion as to what work will be performed, what products (color, sheen, etc.) will be used.
- Move furniture
- Remove Switch Plates
- Caulk Windows, corners, cracks and holes
- Heavy-duty plastic (1.5 Mil), paper, masking tape to protect
- Ceilings First
- Doors/Frames and Baseboards
- Spray Closets
- Brush and Roll Walls (better finish, easier to touch-up later)
- Small jobs defined: Interior 2 or more rooms.
Exterior Painting, Home or Business
- Light Pressure Wash (to remove dust, dirt and loose paint/debris)
- Wood needs two sunny days to dry
- Pull rocks back to paint below grade
- Fill cracks with Elastomeric or stucco patch
- Stucco repair associated with painting
- Mask windows, doors, walkways with plastic
- Spray, two coats with cross spray technique
- Brush and roll eves